The Dos and Don’ts of Microblading Aftercare
Looking for the best microblading aftercare products? We’ve got you covered.
Microblading is essentially a form of tattooing. Unlike “normal” tattoos, however, microblading implants a pigment underneath the skin with a manual handheld tool instead of a machine, making aftercare imperative.
Make your microblading aftercare a breeze with Eye Design’s new Eyebrow Elixir. Similar to tattoo aftercare, microblading aftercare requires a special type of post-procedure ointment or serum. Our new Eyebrow Elixir, made with grapeseed oil, castor oil, almond oil, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E, is one of the best, all-natural, serums on the market.
Microblading post-care is not only important for the appearance and longevity of your new eyebrows.
Here’s a few of the dos and the don’ts of microblading aftercare:
- Do not wet your newly micro-bladed eyebrows for at least seven days.
- Avoid rubbing and picking your eyebrows. While the area may itch during the first phase of recovery, it’s important to avoid rubbing the area to prevent infection.
- Remember peeling is completely normal, especially during the second phase of recovery.
- Apply our new Eyebrow Elixir two-to-three times per day, seven days following the treatment.
- Avoid tanning beds, excessive sweating, and makeup for at least 10 days – this includes applying anti-aging creams on the brow area. Once the area heals, you can go back to your usual makeup routine.
Keep in mind that the overall healing process can take anywhere between four to six weeks, depending on the strength of your immune system, age, and lifestyle.
Give your brows the aftercare treatment they deserve with Eye Design’s new Eyebrow Elixir.
Haven’t had a microblading procedure? No, problem. Our Eyebrow Elixir is a great way to thicken your brows even if you haven’t had your procedure yet. Eye Design’s vitamin-rich formula is a quick-and-easy fix for thick, shiny brows.